Monday, July 20, 2009

Back in the Saddle Again...

We had an incredible trip to Southern California last week. The jet lag seems to be clearing and now, back to real life. Yea.

First of all, congratulations are in order to fellow blogger Sew, who just found out she is pregnant after almost 4 years of TTC. What a blessing!! I love how the blogosphere has brought together women enduring infertility from far and near who cheer for each other when a pregnancy finally occurs. Though I hope and wait for the day I could make an adoption/pregnancy announcement, knowing that a fellow infertility sister has succeeded gives me hope.

Second, I have some photos to post from our trip, but the camera is still in my hubby's backpack. I'll post more tomorrow. Ocean pictures guaranteed! :)

Third, we're on the second round of shots. The vacation sort of messed up our timing for the shots, so I'm thinking of holding off on the blood test (it's supposed to monitor how my hormones are responding to the HCG) until next month.

Fourth and finally, please pray for the pastor of my parish. An accusation was brought against him and he has been placed on administrative leave. We are all very sad; he was especially compassionate about my infertility struggle.

1 comment: