1. Tomorrow is the feast of St. Therese of Liseux!! See my previous post for more information about her. :)
2. What a difference monthly spiritual direction and confession makes, especially now as a stay-at-home mom.
3. C.S.I., Crim.inal Minds, and the plethora of crime shows (except N.C.I.S) give me nightmares!! I have to stop watching them! It doesn't take long for a disturbing scene to get burned in my brain and cause anxiety. :(
4. My mother-in-law, a parish secretary, will lose her health insurance if this mandate from the government goes through! Please follow the link to write an email to your elected officials.
5. I hate parallel parking, but never knew that inability had something to do with my gender. harumph!
6. KB has been teething this week, bringing along all kinds of joys such as the runs, waking up at night, crankiness, etc. One day, after a late night, she actually fell asleep in her high chair. Guess the food wasn't great either. :)
7. I really hope to re-do the look of the blog, update the blogroll, etc., one of these days. Or weeks. Or years!
Have a great weekend!