I'm surfing the turbulent waves of an 8-month old whose naps have gotten way too short and a heat wave.
1. Our part of the country is sharing in the "fun" of the recent heat waves. The pool has become my favorite place to beat the heat. Thankfully, KB likes the water.
2. I understand the kind intentions of the word, "Stew.ardship." But that word has become SO overused.
3. My husband and I will celebrate our 5-year anniversary next week. I can't believe how quickly time has flown!
4. Self-serve frozen yogurt chains are all the rage here.
5. My spiritual director totally rocks. He was once married, got an annulment, became a permanent deacon, and recently was ordained a priest. He also has a daughter. Needless to say, he can relate to MANY of the family struggles.
6. All ye who hate processed foods, turn away. :) I bought some pizza dough balls at S.am's Clu.b and used one to make a delicious calzone last night. By using sauce in a can, frozen peppers and onions, cooked steak, and 3 kinds of cheese, it made a remarkably fast meal.
7. #6 is an accomplishment as my creativity in the kitchen has waned considerably since KB arrived.
Have a great weekend!!