Tuesday, March 16, 2010

St. Patrick's Day Slacker!

Good grief, what a huge gap in posts! Once again, time seemed to get away from me. A bunch of events seem to coincide all at once. In addition, this time of year is always the busiest for Irish Dancing, especially tomorrow. On Saturday I participated in a 3k run/walk, marched in the city's St. Pat's Day parade, AND performed 5 dances at the subsequent Irish Festival.

Needless to say, my legs are not happy with me right now. Since our performance had to be cut short on Saturday, I hope to post a picture tomorrow of my Irish Dance costume, curls and all. Consider yourself warned! :)
Thanks again for all of your sweet comments on my last post (especially my brother's). Do take the time to read H.eidi if you have the chance.
Here is a picture of fellow blogger M and I after the race, showing our green spirit!

3 comments:

Grace in my Heart said...

Congrats on all your events! That's amazing! :) You guys look great in your green! :)

TinaP said...

Nice job, ladies!

Maureen said...

What fun! Happy St. Pat's Day to you and all who read this wonderful blog. I'm a proud mommy!