Thursday, January 29, 2009

My EWTN "debut"

As most of you know, I had the undeserved privilege of flying to EWTN to appear on Johnette Benkovic's show, The Abundant Life. Although the show was taped in November, it will air next week. The president of the Catholic Medical Association and an author also appeared on the show with me, so you don't have to endure listening to my voice the whole time! Ha ha ha.

The episode is called "Barren and Blessed: The Plight of Infertility" Program #447 The Abundant Life airs on EWTN, the global Catholic Network. If you have satellite TV, you can watch it through your provider. If you don't have satellite, you can catch the episode online live at http://www.ewtn.com/tv/index.asp Click on the "now showing" box on the right, ensuring that the "U.S." tab is selected. Or, like Mark and I, invade a friend's house who has EWTN. :)
Monday February 2: 10:00 pm EST
Tuesday Feb. 3rd: 4:00 am EST (um, I probably won't catch this particular program)Wednesday Feb. 4th: 2:00pm EST
Friday Feb. 6th: 10:00am EST

The program was definitely a grace-filled experience. Thanks for all of you who prayed for me during the taping. Please pray for couples enduring infertility who have no one to turn to in their sorrow; hopefully this show will serve as a vehicle for means of support.

3 comments:

Maureen said...

I am so excited to see this episode! From someone who walked that walk much longer than I would have wanted, I can truly say your appearance will be a source of inspiration and hope to those who suffer in silence. You are truly God's instrument!

Percolating Petals said...

Aww, thanks Mom!

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog and added you to my google reader! I will definitely try and catch this episode!