While trying to get back on a million bandwagons (organization, writing, good diet, etc.), I wanted to make this blog a bit more active. Welcome to my attempt! These quick takes are a bit mundane, but at least they are something!
1. The doctor told me I need to lose weight fast, for health reasons and our hope to TTC for #2. I'm trying to decide between a medically supervised shake diet or Weigh.t Watchers online. It's an uphill battle.
2. After getting through November and December with no illness, a sinus infection has hit my husband and me simultaneously. Good times. Good medicine.
3. It's hard to read with a one-year-old around, so the Kin.dle has been my friend. I can read little snippets of books here and there as well as switch between titles. Very convenient! It sure beats keeping my books out of grabbing range.
4. Blood Test Buddy and I discovered Pil.ates during December. It's helped my cramps and breathing. . I absolutely stink at Yoga (picture a zebra trying to do a down.ward dog) so this class is a nice compromise.
5. Our new friend during the cold winter days is our local Gym.boree. KB has really enjoyed the weekly classes. Most of all, I enjoy going to a place where she can play freely indoors.
6. While I'm on the subject of reading, these two titles are on my spiritual reading list: The 10 Habits of Happy Mothers and Saints for Catholic Moms. Don't miss Saints on Call, written by my friend Christine. I plan to devote a future blogpost to her awesome prayerbook.
7. My favorite scent from Bath.and.Body.Works is Stress Relief. The gel and scrub have made my shower smell so good. For an added bonus, the Eucalyptus Spearmint aroma has helped clear my lungs and sinuses.
Hope you have a great weekend!